Any advertisements that are currently up on the website for more than 6 months will be removed after 30 June.
Dressage Ireland Classifieds Submission Guidelines
The following is a list of DOs and DON'Ts which you should follow when you are submitting your ad to the Dressage Ireland Classifieds section.
- DO attach 1 photo.
- DO attach your photo as a JPEG and reduce the size of your photo to between 640 - 1000 pixels on the longest side. You can also reduce the size of your photo here.
- DO let us know when you've sold your goods, or if for any other reason the ad is no longer needed. This will allow us to take down out of date ads and save you from getting unnecessary phone calls.
- DO NOT send your photo embedded in an attached document (as they are almost impossible to extract).
- DO NOT attach .BMPs, .PSDs, .TIFFs or any other kind of image file (except for JPEGs as above).
- DO NOT attach your photo if it is already online (instead include the location (URL) on the internet of the photo).
Ideally photos should NOT be larger than 100kb in file size. Photos which are over 1mb in file size are totally unacceptable.
Dressage Ireland Classifieds
From 15 June 2009 Dressage Ireland will need to make a small charge for personal advertising on the website to cover administration costs.
Advertisements will be automatically removed after 6 months.
We are now also open to business adverts.
Before sending any advertisements please resize your images as per submission guidelines !!
Please use the forms here to send in your ads and payment.