Horse Passports and Registrations
- To register a new horse, a photocopy of the passport name and number page, the veterinary outline drawing page and the vaccination page must be sent to the office within 5 working days.
- To re-register a horse, no further paper work needs to be posted.
- A Junior Rider cannot register a horse/pony in their name. This must be done by an Adult Member (over 18 years of age).
- To register a new FOREIGN horse, this must be done via post with registration form and photocopies of the passport pages:
- Passport number and name page
- Veterinary's outline drawing page
- Vaccination page
- Previous competition record of the horse (no record is supplied, then €30 must be included instead)
- Payment in form of cheque, postal order or bank draft
It is the rider/owner’s responsibility to have all vaccinations up to date.
Spot checks will be carried out at regional shows, winter finals and national championships.